These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Mycasinogames.com, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER and/or My Casino Games, and the users, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the information society services provided by it, hereinafter referred to as below THE SERVICE.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
The service provided by the Provider to the User is an information society service within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Commerce. The main features of the Service are as follows:
Free casino games in demo mode like:
The games offered on our platform are played for free only and only in demo mode, without accepting any real bets. My Casino Games is absolutely not the organizer of any gambling games and does not accept real bets. If you wish to play any of the gambling games we offer with real stakes, then you can do so at one of the licensed online casinos listed on our site.
The Provider provides, and the Users use the Service, according to the parameters announced on the Provider’s website.
These terms and conditions apply to both services that require registration and services that do not require registration.
- To use the Service, the User must enter a remote access password of his choice.
- The remote access password is determined by the User, by performing an online registration on the Provider’s Internet page, in accordance with the procedure specified therein and the present general terms and conditions.
- By filling in his data and pressing the buttons “Yes, I accept”, “Registration” or any other statement in terms of consent, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to unconditionally comply with them .
- The Provider confirms the User’s registration by sending a letter to the email address specified by the User, to which information on activation of the registration is also sent. The Recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract through an electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the completed registration sent by the Supplier. After the confirmation, the User’s account is created and a contractual relationship is established between him and the Provider.
- When registering, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user must promptly update the data specified in his registration in case of change.
- In the event that a profile in web social networks or other networks is used to register the User for use of the service, the party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the relevant social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Users primarily use the interface of the Provider’s website to make electronic statements in their relationship.
The User has the right to use the Service in good faith and for its intended purpose.
- When using the Service, the User must not use software, scripts, programming languages or other technologies that could create difficulties in its use by other users.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service contrary to the applicable legislation.
The User independently provides the equipment to access the Service and its management.
With a view to increasing the quality of the Service, performing prevention, repairing damages and other related activities, the Provider has the right to temporarily limit or suspend the provision of the service.
If such a case occurs, the Provider is obliged to promptly restore the provision of the service after the termination of the circumstance that caused the suspension.
The Provider takes measures to protect the User’s personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- For reasons of security of the Users’ personal data, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address that was specified by the Users at the time of registration.
- The provider accepts and announces on its website a Policy for the protection of personal data. Uses
The contract for the provision of the Service is terminated:
- upon expiration of the contract, according to the period of provision of the Service chosen by the User;
- with termination of the User’s registration for using the Service;
- upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- unilaterally with notice from each of the parties in case of non-fulfilment of the obligations of the other party;
- in case of objective inability of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
- when the equipment is seized or sealed by state authorities;.
The provider has the right, at its discretion, to unilaterally terminate the contract without giving notice, in case it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions and generally accepted moral norms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Mycasinogames.com does its best to maintain true, accurate and up-to-date information on its site, without excluding the possibility of incidental objective discrepancies or omissions. My Casino Games shall have absolutely no responsibility for the consequences, including any damages, arising out of or in any way connected with the access, use or inability to use this site.
My Casino Games is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources on this site.
My Casino Games is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and reliability) contained in sites to which this site contains links.
My Casino Games is entitled to compensation for all damages, expenses and claims of third parties that are a consequence of a violation of these general conditions and/or unregulated use of the site’s services.
In the event of a malicious attack on the site by third parties, the My Casino Games team is not responsible for the resulting consequences.
The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
All disputes between the parties under this contract will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users on 01.08.2022.